How to obtain a copy of your notice of assessment or reassessment

By using My Account, you can view and print detailed information on a particular assessment or reassessment to your income tax and benefit return for the current year or the 11 prior years.

You may be able to get an income and deduction printout of your notice of assessment or notice of reassessment. For more information, see Payment forms and remittance vouchers.

Date modified: