Where can you find your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit?
You can find your registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)/pooled registered savings plan (PRPP) deduction limit, often called your "contribution room" by going to:
- Form T1028, Your RRSP/PRPP Information for 2016
- CRA may send you a Form T1028 if there are any changes to your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit since your last assessment.
- My Account
- MyCRA mobile app
- Tax information Phone Service (TIPS)
- the "Available contribution room for 2016" amount found on the RRSP/PRPP Deduction Limit Statement, on your latest notice of assessment or notice of reassessment (see image below)
Image of RRSP/PRPP Deduction Limit Statement
Forms and publications
- How contributions affect your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit
- What to do with unused RRSP, PRPP or SPP contributions
- What happens if you go over your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit?
- How to claim your RRSP, PRPP or SPP contributions on your tax return
- Date modified: