Where can you find your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit?
You can find your registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)/pooled registered savings plan (PRPP) deduction limit by going to:
- amount (A) of the RRSP/PRPP Deduction Limit Statement, on your latest notice of assessment or notice of reassessment
- Form T1028, Your RRSP Information for 2015
- CRA may send you a Form T1028 if there are any changes to your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit since your last assessment.
- My Account
- MyCRA mobile app
- Tax information Phone Service (TIPS)
Forms and publications
- How contributions affect your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit
- What to do with unused RRSP, PRPP or SPP contributions
- What happens if you go over your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit?
- How to claim your RRSP, PRPP or SPP contributions on your tax return
If you are unable to find the information you were looking for about this specific topic, please select the Contact us button.
- Date modified: