Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
What is the CVITP?
The Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) is a collaboration between community organizations and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Community organizations host tax preparation clinics and arrange for volunteers to prepare income tax and benefit returns for eligible individuals who have a modest income and a simple tax situation. The CRA provides coordinators and offers training and tax software.
Endorsements and promotional articles
- Endorsement of the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)
- Article – Make a difference in your community
Forms and publications
- Video series: What's in it for me? – For students
- Video series: Preparing Your Income Tax and Benefit Return
- Video series: Canadian Students and Income Tax
- Video series: Newcomers to Canada and the Canadian Tax System
- Date modified: