SR&ED general program overview
Our free online webinars provide a general overview of the Program, explaining the eligibility criteria, what expenditures qualify, and how to file a scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED) claim.
- March 8, 2017, 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time – Register now
- March 22, 2017, 1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time – Register now (French only)
When you register for one of our webinars, you will be asked to provide your name, business name and email address. This registration information will be used only for the purpose of allowing you access to the webinar and to send you email reminders. It will not be shared with any other organization or used for any other purpose.
Please take the time to complete the questionnaire provided at the end of each session. We count on your feedback to deliver content that is relevant and useful to you.
Please note that we are using the Government Teleconferencing Service (GTS) WebEx, hosted on a Shared Services Canada server, to conduct the webinars. If you experience any technical difficulties, for assistance:
- Go to Government Teleconferencing Service
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support"
- Call 1-800-226-6338 or 613-941-9554
- Date modified: