Tax information videos, events, seminars, and tax preparation clinics
Select a link below to find out about the tax information videos, events, and seminars offered by the Canada Revenue Agency and the Volunteer Tax Clinics offered by community organizations through the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program.
Tax information videos
The CRA has a selection of online videos, on topics for individuals and business owners. Below is a list of some of our tax information videos. Check back regularly as more titles are added to the selection.
- Canadian Students and Income Tax
- Newcomers to Canada and the Canadian Tax System
- Preparing Your Income Tax and Benefit Return
- Information for donors – How to donate wisely
- GST/HST Information for a New Small Business
- Keeping Records
- Payroll for a New Small Business
- Preparing T4 and T4A Information Returns-Slips and Summaries
- Reporting Business Income and Expenses
- Starting Your Business
Charities Directorate Webinars
Free webinar presentations offered to registered charities and donors covering different topics.
Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED)
SR&ED in-person information seminars and SR&ED online webinars
Public seminars - These give a general overview of the program, explaining applicant and expenditure eligibility and how to file an SR&ED claim.
Industry-specific seminars - These explain how program eligibility criteria relate to specific industries.
Volunteer Tax Preparation Clinics
Find out if you are eligible to attend a clinic and get help with your income tax and benefit return. Clinics are held primarily from February to the end of April but some tax clinics operate year round. Find a Volunteer Tax Preparation Clinic.
- Date modified: