Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)
What is the CVITP?
The CVITP is a collaboration between the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and community organizations. The organizations host tax preparation clinics and arrange for volunteers to prepare income tax and benefit returns for eligible individuals who have a modest income and a simple tax situation.
Forms and Publications
Provincial and territorial government partners
- New Brunswick Department of Social Development
- New Brunswick Public Library Service
- New Brunswick - The Economic and Social Inclusion Corporation
- Revenu Québec – The Volunteer Program
- Video series: What's in it for me? – For students
- Video series: Preparing Your Income Tax and Benefit Return
- Video series: Canadian Students and Income Tax
- Video series: Newcomers to Canada and the Canadian Tax System
- Date modified: