Use the Web Forms application to:
- file original, additional, amended, and cancelled slips directly from the CRA Web site;
- create an electronic information return;
- validate data in real time, with prompts to correct errors before filing your slips;
- calculate the totals for the summary;
- save and import information;
- print slips for recipients; and
- securely submit encrypted returns over the Internet.
With each submission, you can include up to 100 slips. For more information on what can be filed using Web Forms see; Which option should I use to file my information return?
If you need more information, contact us.
Forms and publications
- T4 information
Late filing / Failure to file information returns
(filing due dates and penalties)
- Date modified: