Watch videos for students to learn about Canadian income taxes.
- Do you have to file a tax return?
Why file a return (even if you have no tax to pay), you may be eligible for GST/HST credit, working income tax benefit or other programs.
- What do you include with your return and what records do you keep?
What documents do you include with your paper return.
- GST/HST credit
Tax-free payments given to individuals and families.
Check your tax refund status, and information about refund interest.
- Learning About Taxes
Course designed to provide a basic knowledge and understanding of Canada's income tax system to individuals who are not familiar with this system.
- Tax preparation software
Free certified software products are available to file your income tax return online.
- My Account
Online service to access your specific tax information (requires registration).
- Quick access
Immediate access to limited information.
- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative
You may authorize a parent or another person to represent you or get information on your tax matters.
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
Get or provide help filing income tax returns
- How to change your address
- How to start direct deposit or change your information
- Date modified: